1. The terms used in the Regulations mean:
2. Price - the price of the Good together with applicable value added tax (VAT) not including the costs of delivery of the Good.
3. Appendix - goods other than furniture, e.g. elements of external and internal equipment
4. Delivery - means the actual act of delivering the Goods specified in the order to the Customer by the Seller, via the Carrier or pickup in warehouses, if the Seller offers such a possibility
5. Business day - weekdays excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
6. Password - means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration on the Website used to secure access to the Customer's Account on the Website.
7. Customer - a natural person with full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who uses or intends to use the Website.
8. Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
9. Account - a part of the Website under which the Customer may use selected functionalities indicated in the Regulations.
10. Furniture - desks, office tables, shelves, chests of drawers, beds, bed frames, swivel chairs, tables, chairs, kitchen furniture sets, bedroom furniture sets, trunks, cabinets, mirrors, shoe cabinets, benches, occasional tables, bedside cabinets, TV cabinets, mattresses, wardrobes, sofas, corner sofas, sofas, upholstered beds, armchairs, couches, sofa beds, poufs, sofa sets, wardrobes with accessories, wall units, modular wardrobes, extensions, toilets, hangers, shelves, shop windows etc. presented on the Website.
11. Newsletter - commercial information made available by the Seller via the Website, intended directly or indirectly to promote the Seller's goods, services or image.
12. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person to whom a separate law confers legal capacity - carrying out economic activities on its own behalf.
13. Carrier - means a courier company, mailbox operator (parcel machine) or other entity with whom the Seller cooperates in the Delivery of Goods
14. Regulations - these regulations.
15. Registration - a one-off activity involving the creation of a Customer Account on the Seller's website, carried out by the Customer himself, using the tools available on the Website.
16. Website - a website located on the Internet at www.metmebel.eu and all functions and tools provided by this website.
17. Seller - TK Nitex LLC. with its registered office in Warsaw, correspondence address: Mokotowska st. 4/6, 00-641 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department - National Court Register under the number KRS 0000451382 NIP 7010374013 REGON 146600534 with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000.00 paid in full.
18. Goods - furniture and accessories presented by the Seller on the metmebel.eu website. The goods are brand new.
19. Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
20. Services - provided by the Seller to the Customer, including free services and additional services related to the sales contract (e.g. transport) provided by entrepreneurs cooperating with the Seller.
II. General conditions
1. The website operates at metmebel.eu is run by "TK Nitex LLC. with headquarters in Warsaw, address: Mokotowska 4/6, 00-641 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department - National Court Register under the number KRS 0000451382 NIP 7010374013 REGON 146600534 with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000.00 paid in full.
Telephone number: + 48 223-970-017
correspondence address of TK Nitex LLC. : Mokotowska st. 4/6, 00-641
2. The Customer undertakes to read these Regulations in order to properly use the Website. The Seller undertakes to provide services to the Customer in the scope and under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
3. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded upon the successful completion and acceptance of the registration form by the Customer or each time when the Customer uses the Website (in the absence of Registration and logging in). In both cases, the contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
4. In order to ensure the security of communication on the Website, in particular when using services, the Customer shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the Website's security.
5. The provisions of the Regulations do not infringe the rights of Consumers under generally applicable legal provisions, in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, item 827, as amended) and the Code. civil.
III. Technical conditions
2. The Customer is prohibited from using the Website to provide illegal content. Using the Website is free.
IV. Customer Responsibilities
The Customer is obliged in particular to use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, including by using specific software or devices, respecting the personal rights of other customers, the seller and third parties and respecting all their rights.
V. Operation of the website, liability of the Seller / Customer
1. For non-performance or improper performance of services provided as part of the Website, the Seller shall not be liable if it is caused by third parties, in particular telecommunications operators, suppliers of telecommunications links or electricity.
2. The Customer is solely responsible for ensuring technical compatibility between the computer equipment or terminal equipment he uses, and the ICT or telecommunications system, and the Website.
3. The Customer shall be liable as for his own actions or omissions for the acts or omissions of another entity, if he enables him to use the Website through his own Account.
4. The Seller reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual Website functionalities due to the need for technical work (e.g. maintenance, inspection or extension) if this does not infringe the Customer's rights.
5. The Seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services. In the case of contracts concluded with customers who are entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of intentional damage and within the limits of actual losses suffered by the Customer who is an entrepreneur.
6. The Seller shall be liable to the Customer for non-performance or improper performance of the sales contract. The seller is liable only in the event of intentional damage and within the limits of actual losses suffered by the customer being an entrepreneur.
VI. Services provided by the Seller
1. The Customer Account Maintenance service is available after registration and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel on the metmebel.eu website within the iai-shop.com website enabling the Customer to modify the data he provided during Registration, as well as placing orders and concluding sales contracts.
2. The contact form (Write to us) involves sending a message to the Seller using the form located on the website of the website.
3. Resignation from the Contact Form service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send inquiries to the Seller.
4. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, an electronic message containing information about new products or services in the Seller's offer. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Customers who have subscribed.
5. The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing from the subscription via the link provided in each electronic message sent as part of the Newsletter service.
6. Posting opinions consists in enabling the Seller by Customers who have a Customer Account to publish Customer statements on the Goods on the Website.
7. Resignation from the service Posting opinions is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to post content on the Website.
8. The Information about goods offered by Sellers service (Ask a question) consists in enabling the Seller to obtain information about the Goods offered by Sellers by the Seller.
9. Resignation from the service Information about the goods offered by the Sellers is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to use the service.
10. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Account and free services in the event of the Customer's violation of the law or the Regulations. Blocking access to the Account and free services for the reasons indicated above lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue being the basis for blocking access to the Account and free services. The Seller will notify the Customer about blocking access to the Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
VII. Operation of the Website, responsibility for posted content
1. The Seller provides appropriate ICT resources used by the Customer.
By posting content and sharing it, the Customer makes a voluntary distribution of content.
2. It is forbidden for customers to post unlawful content, personal data of third parties and the dissemination of the image of third parties without the permission or consent of a third party as required by using the free services.
3. The Seller shall be responsible for the content posted by the Customers provided that they receive notification of their unlawfulness in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. In the event of receiving notification of the unlawfulness of the posted content, the Seller reserves the right to remove statements posted by the Customers, in particular with regard to inappropriate content or content that may constitute a violation of applicable law, when on the basis of reports of third parties or relevant authorities it has been recognized that they may constitute a violation of applicable law.
5. By providing a statement, including its posting on the Website, the Customer agrees to the Seller using the content posted by him on the Website free of charge.
6. The Seller is not obliged to publish the content posted by the Customers, in particular in the event that this content is inappropriate, violates the interest of the Seller or that may constitute a violation of applicable law.
7. The Seller undertakes actions to ensure the correct operation of the Website, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove immediately any defects or interruptions in the functioning of the Website that have been reported by customers.
8. The Customer may notify the Seller of any defects or interruptions in the functioning of the Website (Complaints).
9. The Customer may submit Complaints to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the number: + 48 223-970-017
10. If the content published on the Website's website violates the personal rights of the Customer or another person or entity, they may notify the Seller of a potential violation by sending a notification to the email address: email@example.com
11. After receiving a notification of a potential violation, the Seller shall immediately take steps to remove the content causing the violation from the website.
VIII. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers provided to the Seller voluntarily as part of the provision of electronic services is the Seller.
2. The administrator of the personal data of the Customers provided to the Seller voluntarily in order to perform the Sales Agreement is the Seller.
3. Customer data is processed only on the basis of legal provisions or consent expressed by the Customer in accordance with applicable law.
4. The Customer may register an account on the Website. By registering on the Website, the Customer voluntarily consents to the processing of his personal data. In addition, the Customer may consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, retaining the right to inspect, correct and delete them from the database. The Customer has the right to delete the account at any time, upon request to the Seller.
5. The customer has the right to control processed data concerning him, contained in data sets and access to his data for correction. After registering, each customer has the right to access their data and change them. Entrusted personal data are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law.
6. Personal data is not shared with other entities for marketing purposes.
7. The Seller provides the Customer's personal data to the Seller to the extent necessary to perform the Sales Agreement or other services agreed with the Customer.
8. The Seller transfers the Customer's personal data to the Carrier to the extent necessary to perform the Delivery.
IX. Copyright protection
1. All personal and property copyrights to any elements of the Website (text, graphic, page layout, etc.), except for some logos and photos presented on the website for the purposes of presenting goods, to which copyright belongs to third parties, are reserved . The website and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 880) and the Act of 16 April 1993. on combating unfair competition (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 153, item 1503, as amended).
2. Designation www. metmebel.com together with sub-domains and other trademarks used on the websites are trademarks protected by the Act of June 30, 2000. Industrial property law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 776) and the Act of 16 April 1993. on combating unfair competition (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 153, item 1503, as amended).
X. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services
1. The Customer and Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
2. The Seller sends a statement of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services to the registered Customer to the email address provided by the Customer during Registration.
3. Registered Customer sends to the Seller a declaration of intent to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
XI. Placing orders and reservations
1. The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to conclude a sales contract.
2. The Customer may place orders via the Website www.metmebel.eu 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Customer placing an order via the Website's website completes the order by selecting the Product they are interested in and adds it to the "CART". After completing the entire order and indicating in the "CART" the method of Delivery and payment method, the customer places the order using the available order form. Before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the Seller's data about the total price for the selected Good and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs (including costs of additional services, e.g. transport), which he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sale Agreement.
4. Placing an order is the submission by the Customer of an offer to conclude a Contract for the Sale of Goods being the subject of the order.
5. After placing the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer confirmation of the order. The sales contract is concluded when the customer receives confirmation of the order.
6. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms the terms of the Customer by sending them to the Customer's e-mail address.
1. The prices on the Website's website next to a given Good are gross prices, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN). The prices given do not include information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be required to pay in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when placing the order and choosing the method of Delivery. At the price for the Goods there is a link in which the customer can check the available forms of Delivery and their costs.
2. At the latest at the beginning of the order, the customer is informed of the available payment methods.
3. The Customer may choose the following payment methods depending on the form of receipt of the Good, which is possible at the given Seller:
1. courier delivery
a) payment on delivery,
b) payment card or bank transfer via an external fast payment system (etransfer),
2. personal pick up in the Warehouse
a) payment card or bank transfer via an external fast payment system (etransfer),
b) bank transfer,
3. delivery of IKA Logistic LLC.
a) payment card or bank transfer via an external fast payment system (etransfer).
4. Support for quick payments (etransfer) made through the Dotpay portal is operated by Dotpay S.A. with its registered office in Krakow at Wielickiej str. 72, 30-552 Krakow.
5. The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches a VAT invoice to the parcel being the subject of the Delivery or sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order.
1. The Seller informs the Customer about the possible dates, methods and costs of Delivery via the order form or an e-mail containing the order confirmation.
2. In the case of delivery of the Good by courier, when the mechanical damage of the packaging, mechanical damage to the Good during transport or the lack of Good in the parcel or packaging are noticed, the Customer should in the presence of the courier draw up a damage report (available from the Carrier) signed by both parties. If it was not possible to write the damage report when the package was delivered, call the courier again to write the damage report.
XIV. Complaints under the sales contract
1. The Seller ensures the Delivery of Goods free from physical and legal defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Good has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
3. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Goods being released to the Customer. A claim for removal of a defect or replacement of a Product free from defects expires after one year from finding the defect. If the buyer is a consumer, this deadline cannot end before the deadline specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may submit a price reduction statement due to a defect in the Goods or withdraw from the Sales Agreement. If the Customer has demanded the replacement of the Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline to replace the Goods or remove the defect.
4. In the event of a defect in the Good, the Customer shall have the following rights:
• request to replace the defective Product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product with a product free of defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if bringing the defective Goods into compliance with the Contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of achieving compliance with the Sales Contract. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the Seller may refuse to exchange the Good for one free of defects or remove the defect, also when the costs of redressing this obligation exceed the price of the Good
• submitting a statement on the price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller replaces the defective Product with a defect-free one or removes the defect immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer. This limitation shall not apply if the Good has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the Good with a good free from defects or to remove defects. The Customer who is a Consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request the replacement of the Product for one free of defects or instead of the replacement of the Product demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item to compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by reseller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the Good free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed,
5. The Customer may submit a complaint in writing - signed by the Customer and sent to the Seller's correspondence address or submitted to the Customer's office or in electronic form via e-mail.
6. When submitting a complaint to the Seller, the Customer should at least provide information: the type of defect found, a request for how to bring the product into compliance with the contract by repairing it or replacing it with a new one, or a statement of a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, a way of notifying him of consideration of the complaint, data contact details of the Customer submitting a complaint to the extent they are necessary to notify the Seller about the settlement of the complaint.
7. When sending the complained Goods to the Seller, the Customer is obliged to attach a letter containing at least the following data: data of the claimant - name and surname, registered office / correspondence address or residential address, e-mail address, date of purchase of the Good, description of the defect, request for delivery method goods for compliance with the contract by repairing or replacing them with a new one, or a statement about the reduction of the price or withdrawal from the contract and indicate how it is to be notified of how the complaint will be considered.
8. When submitting a complaint, the Customer should provide proof of purchase.
9. The Customer will be notified of the Seller's decision to consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission in the manner indicated by the Customer when submitting the complaint
10. The Seller shall inform the Customer about the method of submitting a complaint before placing an order in the regulations to which
XV. Consumer right of withdrawal from the sales contract
1. The Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason.
2. The time limit for withdrawing from the Sale Agreement starts from the moment the Consumer takes possession of the Good.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, the contract is considered void.
5. If the Consumer submits a statement of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement before the Seller accepts his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
6. Immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Seller is obliged to return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. If the Consumer has chosen a method other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the Seller, then the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receiving the Good again.
8. Immediately, not later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline.
9. In the event of withdrawal, the Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Good.
10. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not involve any costs for him.
12. The right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to:
- contracts in which the Good is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- contracts for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the given service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
XVI. Final Provisions
1. In all matters not covered in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply, and in relation to consumers also the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, item 827, as amended).
2. These Regulations shall enter into force on 01.10.2017. and is valid for an indefinite period. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations with a seven-day notice period, of which he will inform by presenting a new version of the Regulations on the Website at least seven days before the changes come into force. The amendment to the Regulations may be caused, in particular, by legislative changes, the development of internet technologies, changes in the rules of using services (in particular, a change in the scope of services or the introduction of new ones) or from the Website, a change in the methods of placing orders, reservations, payments, deliveries, complaints (in which changes affect the implementation of the provisions of the Regulations). All contracts for the provision of electronic services concluded before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations, which were in force on the date of conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
3. A change in data regarding the registered office, address, e-mail address, telephone or fax number, the amount of share capital and other data regarding the Seller does not constitute a change to the Regulations.